Patricia A. Morton, MD
Patricia A. Morton, MD
Patricia A. Morton, M.D. is known as a physician with a passion for helping clients achieve optimal wellness, with a focus on nutrition, physical fitness, hormone balancing, and positive lifestyle changes. Through her professional training and personal health commitment, Dr. Morton guides and inspires each client to achieve optimum health, using natural approaches to achieve a healthful balanced life.
Dr. Morton completed the two-year Fellowship in Integrative Medicine through the University of Arizona under the direction of internationally known author and health expert Andrew Weil, M.D. Dr. Morton was one of less than 50 physicians chosen from candidates around the world to enter the program in 2001, graduating in 2003.
In addition, Dr. Morton has undertaken extensive training in the area of bioidentical hormone restoration. She also completed Medical Acupuncture for Physician training through the Helms Medical Institute.
Prior to opening Wellness ReSolutions, Dr. Morton provided services as a respected specialist in breast and women’s imaging at Women’s Imaging & Wellness of Dublin. She completed her residency at the University of Cincinnati in Diagnostic Radiology, serving as Chief Resident in her final year. She also completed an internship in Internal Medicine at The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, and undergraduate education at the University of Cincinnati.
- PRP Therapy
- Bioidentical hormone restoration, including hormone pellet therapy
- Medical Acupuncture and Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Functional Medicine
- Nutrition and fitness for peak performance
- Breast and bone health, including cancer and osteoporosis risk reduction
- Botanical/herbal medicine
Education and Certification
- Metabolic Balance® Coach Certification, 2018
- Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist Level I Certification, 2018
- MuscleSound® provider, 2018 (http://www.MuscleSound.com)
- Training in Neuromodulator (Botox and Dysport) and Dermal Filler cosmetic applications, 2017-2018
- Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, The Institute for Functional Medicine, 2013
- Acupuncture Dry Needling for Pain Management, American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, 2012
- Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System training, 2011
- Medical Acupuncture for Physicians, Helms Medical Institute, 2011
- Mastering Protocols for Hormone Replacement Therapy, Foundation for Care Management, 2010-2013
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, 2001-2003
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology, 1992
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Cincinnati, 1988-1992
- Internal Medicine Internship, The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, 1987-1988
- Medical School and Bachelor of Science, University of Cincinnati, 1979-1987
6740 Perimeter Drive
Dublin OH 43016