SpectraCell Micronutrient Test
Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention, and managing the aging process. Eating a balanced diet, exercising, and taking a multivitamin may not be enough to correct symptoms of stress, fatigue, mood swings, and boost immune support if you have nutrient deficiencies. Due to the complexity of the human body, an individualized healthcare approach to nutrient replacement is often the only way to assure optimal results.
SpectraCell’s Micronutrient tests measure the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids within your white blood cells. Scientific evidence shows us that analyzing the white blood cells gives the most accurate analysis of a person’s deficiencies.
SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test includes:
- Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Total Antioxidant Function
Immune Response Score
- No need to fast prior to the blood draw.
- Schedule the blood draw at Wellness ReSolutions before 11:00 to allow time for processing sample.
- Schedule a review appointment for 4 weeks after the blood draw.
Cost: (As of March 2017) Payment via credit card required at time of blood draw.
- With insurance(all standard insurances and Medicare are accepted) $190.00.
- Self-pay (no insurance) $390.00.
- Office visit to review results $120.00.
Contact Wellness ReSolutions
6740 Perimeter Drive
Dublin OH 43016